Affirm is a financing alternative to credit cards and other credit payment products. Affirm offers instant financing for purchases online. With Affirm, you can buy and receive your purchase now, and pay for it in fixed monthly installments over the course of 3, 6, 12, 18, 24, or 36 months.
PAY OVER TIME WITH AFFIRM
We've partnered with Affirm, so you can play now, pay later.
Find a monthly payment plan that works for you.
Affirm is committed to clear, upfront pricing. You’ll never have to worry about extra costs buried in fine print.
Secure & Easy
Affirm is designed to prevent unauthorized use and to protect your personal information with easy checkout.
You're in Control
Pick a loan program that fits your budget. You’ll make real progress every month, and at the end of your loan, you’re free and clear.
What is Affirm?
Split your purchase into easy monthly payments with no hidden fees. Apply in seconds before checkout to see your total loan amount, interest rate, and length. Interest rates range from 0% to 30% APR and loan lengths range from 3 to 36 months. There's no fees to check if you qualify!
How it Works
Fill your cart
Shop your favorite items and then select Affirm at checkout. Enter a few pieces of information for a real-time decision.
Sign up with Affirm
Select the payment schedule that works for you, then confirm your loan. We’ll never charge more than you see up front.
Make easy monthly installments
Download the Affirm app or sign in at affirm.com. We’ll send you email and text reminders so you never miss a payment.
What is Affirm?
Why buy with Affirm?
- Buy and receive your purchase now, and pay for it over 3-36 months. This allows you to split up the price of your purchase into fixed payment amounts that fit your monthly budget.
- You don’t need to have a credit card to make a purchase.
- You may be eligible for Affirm financing even if you don’t have an extensive credit history. Affirm bases its loan decision not only on your credit score, but also on several other data points about you.
- The application process is secure and instantaneous. Affirm asks you for a few pieces of information. After you provide this information, Affirm will notify you of the loan amount you’re approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months you will have to pay off your loan, all within seconds.
- Affirm does not charge hidden fees. If Affirm approves you for a loan, Affirm discloses your loan terms before you make your purchase. You’ll know exactly how much you’ll owe each month, the number of payments you must make, and the total amount of interest you’ll be paying over the course of the loan.
How does Affirm work?
- Steps in Affirm loan application process:
- Select to pay with Affirm at checkout.
- Affirm will prompt you to enter a few pieces of information – your name, email, mobile phone number, date of birth, and the last four digits of your social security number. Please ensure that all of this information is your own and is consistent information otherwise you may experience difficulty with your checkout.
- To ensure that you’re the person making the purchase, Affirm will send a text message to your cell phone with a unique authorization code.
- Enter the authorization code into the application form. Within a few seconds, Affirm will notify you of the loan amount you’re approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months you will have to pay off your loan. Rates vary from 0-30% APR over 3-36 months depending on the seller and based on creditworthiness. Affirm will also state the amount of your fixed, monthly payments and the total amount of interest you’ll pay over the course of the loan.
- If you would like to accept Affirm’s financing offer, click “Confirm Loan” and you’re done.
- Going forward, you’ll get monthly email and SMS reminders about your upcoming payments. You can also set up autopay to avoid missing a payment. Your first monthly payment will be due 30 days from the date the merchant completes processing your order.
Will it impact my credit score?
When you first create an Affirm account, we perform a ‘soft’ credit check to help verify your identity and determine your eligibility for financing. This ‘soft’ credit check will not affect your credit score. If you apply for more loans with Affirm, we may perform additional ‘soft’ credit checks to ensure that we offer you the best financing options possible.
What are Affirm's fees
Rates range from 0-30% APR and 3, 6, 12, 18, 24, or 36 monthly payments based on creditworthiness. Affirm discloses any required fees upfront before you make a purchase, so you know exactly what you will be paying for your financing. Affirm does not charge any hidden fees, including annual fees.
*Previous purchases ineligible for offer. Down payment may be required. For purchases under $150, limited payment options are available. Payment options through Affirm are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders.
What happens if I return / cancel my order?
For most orders, Affirm will not charge you as long as your order is returned within 30 days of the date your order was placed. If your return is processed after 30 days, you will be charged for the interest for your loan up until the return. For select items, Affirm may require a down payment when you place your order. In this instance, your credit card will be refunded the down payment if your return is processed within 30 days.
Difficulties with Affirm or have further questions?
Please visit affirm.com/help to learn more.