The UC One is a purpose-built computer designed specifically for video conferencing applications. Video and audio encoding and decoding on the UC One are largely software based (depending on the application) making it a fairly universal platform for any Windows or Linux-based UC applications. So far every application designed to run on Windows 10 not only worked but ran extremely well on the UC One. Applications tested include, but are not limited to: Zoom Meetings, Microsoft Teams/Skype, Cisco Webex, Blue Jeans Meetings, GoToMeeting, and RingCentral Meetings.
ASSEMBLED TO ORDER IN THE USA
UC ENGINE 1
HIGH QUALITY VIDEO CONFERENCING
Starting at $1,199
Compact and Silent operation for unobtrusive conference room deployments
High performance 9th Generation i5/i7 desktop processor for stutter-free video encode/decode
Integrated HDMI video input for ad hoc screen sharing with no added hardware
• Clear video capture one would mistake it as the original source
• Optional HDMI cable retention bracket reduces risk of accidental cable removal
Separate jacks for Mic In and Audio Out supporting high quality analog sound
Ample USB connections for multiple device attachment, including cameras; control units; touch screens; wired or wireless keyboard and mouse; and USB based microphones and speakers
Compact AC adaptor featuring universal power input (110/220VAC, 50/60 Hz) and provides sufficient power output (90W) to drive multiple USB based peripherals.
Microsoft Windows IoT Enterprise LTSC2019 minimizes support challenges in tightly controlled corporate environments
Will preload your favorite UC application(s) and device drivers during manufacturing, saving time and minimizing the support effort in your deployments
Can set up single application "Kiosk Mode" to provide always-ready UC functionality when the system is powered on
DESIGNED TO PERFORM
Obviously, results can vary and we want you to be 100% satisfied. That's why we offer an industry leading warranty. If you're not happy, send it back for a full refund . It's simple as that! We value customer satisfaction above anything else.
• Strong, Durable, Die-Cast Aluminum
• 5.95" x 6.3" x 1.7" (151mm x 160mm x 143mm)
• 4 Bottom-Side Chassis Mounting Screws
• 4 Mark Resistant, Non-Slip, Rubber Feet
Intel 9th Gen Desktop Processor Options
• i5-9400, 6 cores, 4.1GHz Max Freq.
• i7-9700, 8 cores, 4.7GHz Max Freq.
• Dual-Channel DDR4-2666 SO-DIMM
• 8GB Standard, 16GB Optional
SSD Storage Options
• Standard: 250GB, M.2 2280 NVMe SSD
• Optional: 500GB, 1TB, 2TB NVMe SSD
Operating System Options
• Microsoft Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC2019
• One HDMI 1.4 Output Supporting up to 4K Monitors at 30 Hz
• One DP++ 1.2 Output Supporting Passive Cable Connections to both DisplayPort (DP) and HDMI Monitor Inputs at up to 4K, 60 Hz
• Optional 3rd Video Output via USB 3.0 to HDMI or DP Converter
Video Input Port
• One HDMI Input Supporting up to Full HD Signal, 1080p at 60 Hz
• Screen Capture so Clear, You'll think it's the Original Source
• One Gigabit Ethernet Port
• Wake-On LAN & Magic Packet Support
• PXE Boot BIOS Support
• Optional WiFi/BT Dongle: 802.11AC/BT5
Front Panel I/O
• Power Button
• One HDMI Video Input (1080p, 60Hz)
• One USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type A Port
• One USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type C Port
• Two 3.5mm Audio Jacks (Mic/HP)
Real Panel I/O
• Two USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type A Ports
• Two USB 2.0 Type A Ports
• One Gigabit Ethernet Port
• One Dual-Mode Display Port (DP++)
• One HDMI 1.4 Port, 4K @ 30Hz
• One 19VDC Power Input Jack
Single 19VDC Supply Operation
• External 90W Universal AC Adapter
• 90 to 264VAC, 47 to 63 Hz
• > 90% Efficiency
• Energy Star Level VI
• Operating: 0 to 50 degrees C ambient
• Non-Operating: -20 to +80 degrees C ambient
• Operating: 5% to 90% RH (non-condensing)
• Non-Operating: 5% to 90% RH (non-condensing)
• Operating: 1G @5-500Hz, 1 oct/min, 3 axis
• Non-Operating: 3G @5-500Hz, 1 oct/min, 3 axis
• Operating: 20G, 1/2 sine for 11ms, 3 axis
• Non-Operating 40G, 1/2 sine for 11ms, 3 axis
Dimensions & Mounting Provisions
Mounting Options Include
• Shelf or Counter Mount on Rubber Feet
• Wall & Monitor VESA Mount on 75mm & 100mm Square Friction Lock Bracket
• Direct Mount to any Surface using 3" x 2.25" Diamond Pattern with 6-32 screws
Frequently Asked Questions
What UC applications have been tested and work on the UC One?
How many displays can the UC One drive simultaneously, and what resolution is supported?
The UC One can natively drive one or two displays at up to 4K resolution simultaneously, although the vast majority of video conferencing applications are limited to 1080p or 720p resolution due to network bandwidth limitations and licensing restrictions. In addition, the UC One can support a third and fourth video output via USB 3.0 to video adaptors.
Does the USB Type C port on the front panel also provide a video output?
Not natively. This port can provide a third or even a fourth video output stream with a USB to video active converter dongle or cable.
What is the HDMI port on on the front panel used for, and what is that hole underneath it?
The HDMI port on the front panel is a video input port. This port is used to capture video output from any HDMI source during a meeting, such as a laptop computer, set top box, or game console. This HDMI input can then be shared with all conference participants globally, just as you might share the video stream from a USB camera.
The hole underneath the HDMI input is for a screw that in turn holds a cable retention bracket in place to which a HDMI cable is attached. This HDMI retention mechanism reduces the risk of HDMI cables being misplaced.
What countries can the UC One be deployed in now?
The UC One is designed for deployments worldwide, but it is currently only certified for distribution in the USA and Canada. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in volume deployments to additional countries.